Happy Spring in downtown Concord!
- Upstairs, Downtown Walking Tour - Peek behind the scenes of Concord's upper stories on Wednesday, May 22. Participants on this exclusive (just 120 tickets available) walking tour will get to see the renovated Endicott before it opens, the new Bindery building, and several other seldom-seen downtown destinations. Tickets ($20) now available at Merrimack County Savings Bank downtown!
- CONCORD in the GLOBE: Our fair city is the subject of an awesome travel piece in the Jan. 13 issue of the Boston Globe! Click here to download "Exploring New Hampshire’s capital city" - it's a wonderful look at Concord through a visitor's eyes.
For more information on attendance, sponsorship, and volunteer opportunities for these and other community favorites, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-226-2150. We look forward to seeing you downtown this season!
. . .
Intown Concord Annual General Meeting - March 14 at Kimball-Jenkins Estate - was a tremendous success! Thanks to music-man Kenny Weiland, The Common Man, Sarah Chaffee of McGowan Fine Art, Kimball-Jenkins School of Art, Zoe & Co., Melanson Heath, and Cobb Hill Construction for their support...also Ryan Linehan of Kimball-Jenkins, and our great art teacher Lee Roy Johnson. (That's "Through the Memorial Arch" by Matt Walsh at right - one of our art auction items.)
Thank you to downtown businesses and community members for a wonderful Midnight Merriment!
Did you take any pictures? We'd love to see them on our Facebook event page!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Sun Tan City
Zoe & Co. Bra Fitters
Granite Restaurant & Bar
. . .
Thanks for a great Halloween Howl!
It was a super-successful Halloween Howl! Perfect weather, thousands of trick-or-treaters, wonderful decorations...what more could we ask for?
Special thanks to...
- Capitol Craftsman and Romance Jewelers, for their generous sponsorship!
- Our downtown merchants, for treating a city's worth of costumed munchkins!
- Our partners from YMCA, True Brew Barista, Red River Theatres, South Church, and elsewhere, for hosting Halloween Howl events on 10/26!
- Concord Parks Recreation for co-hosting!
Check out the Halloween Howl event page on Facebook - and be sure to post or tag your favorite photos!
. . .
CONGRATULATIONS to the Sulloway and Hollis Spelloticians (above, in hats) - and THANKS to the many, many people who helped make Intown Concord's 4th Annual Community Adult Spelling Bee a success, including (back row, left to right) judges Steve Shurtleff, Tom Aspell, and Dan St. Hilaire; and our fantastic Bee Meister, Kevin Flynn! Stay tuned for information about next year's Bee!