Retail Gap Analysis
All are welcome to attend "A ‘Retail Gap Analysis’ of Downtown Concord," presented by Intown Concord and Jeffrey Donohoe Associates.
When: Thursday, April 16, 5:30pm
Where: Merrimack County Savings Bank, 89 North Main Street, Concord, NH
RSVP: Intown Concord, susan [at] intownconcord.org or 603-226-2150
Cost: No charge to attend this presentation
- A Retail Gap Analysis shows what types of businesses are underrepresented in a given area – an important and necessary tool in the revitalization of a downtown.
- The City of Concord is beginning a multi-million dollar renovation of its Main Street thoroughfare in the heart of downtown.
- With a new street scape comes an opportunity to fill empty storefronts and empty upper story offices downtown.
- The Retail Gap Analysis will help Intown Concord, the City of Concord, and other partners recruit the types of new businesses that will have the best chance of succeeding based on local spending patterns and “gaps” in business types.
- The Retail Gap Analysis also offers data that existing businesses can use to help justify expanding their space, product lines, or hours of operation.
Please join us to learn about the results of downtown Concord’s new Retail Gap Analysis...and the opportunities it holds for entrepreneurs and downtown stakeholders. Printed copies of the report will be available for purchase (12 pages, $50; or free to Intown Concord business members).
Thank you to the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation for the grant that made the Retail Gap Analysis possible. Thank you to Merrimack County Savings Bank for hosting the presentation.
Intown Concord is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is promote and enhance the business environment, cultural activities, housing and appearance of historic downtown Concord.