Downtown friends - thanks for joining us at the Intown Concord Annual Meeting & Locally Famous Art Auction on March 19! Below is some info about the event, which was a LOT of fun. See you next year :)
- Everyone's favorite cozy party venue, the carriage house at Kimball-Jenkins School of Art
- Complimentary beer, wine, and alt beverages
- Delicious catered hors d'oeuvres from Wellington’s Marketplace, Tandy’s Top Shelf, and The Crust and Crumb
- Live music by local favorite Kenny Weiland
- Celebrity auctioneer Sarah Chaffee of McGowan Fine Art
- A broad selection of unique downtown-inspired artworks for your bidding pleasure
- The shortest possible business meeting and downtown update
- Community Impact Awards
- Lots of laughs with your fellow fans of downtown Concord!
Funds raised at the event will help Intown Concord meet its mission to promote and enhance the business environment, cultural activities, housing, and appearance of historic downtown Concord.
Grateful thanks to our wonderful painters (a few of them shown at right) and our generous Annual Meeting sponsors: