It's been a great downtown year...and you've been a part of it
Intown Concord presents...an evening of food, drink, and camaraderie at our Annual Meeting and downtown celebration!
When: Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 6:00 - 8:00pm
What: Gather with fellow downtown enthusiasts to celebrate downtown Concord & the winners of the 2016 Community Impact Awards
Where: Kimball-Jenkins Carriage House, 266 N. Main St.
Host: Intown Concord Board of Directors
Tickets: No charge—just come—please let us know!
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR CLICK HERE
Mark your calendars for March 30 @ 6:00pm, and join us for:
- Everyone's favorite cozy party venue, the carriage house at Kimball-Jenkins School of Art
- Complimentary beer, wine, and alt beverages
- Delicious catered hors d'oeuvres and sweets from from Concord Food Co-op, Tandy’s Top Shelf, Angelina's, The Clean Take,
- Live music by local favorite Kenny Weiland
- The shortest possible business meeting and downtown update
- Community Impact Awards
- Lots of laughs with your fellow fans of downtown Concord!
Proudly sponsored by Zoë & Co., Professional Bra Fitters, with special thanks to The Duprey Companies, the City of Concord, the Concord Monitor, Checkmate Workforce Management Solutions, Mason + Rich, and Speedy Printing for their in-kind professional services over the last year.