This year's Halloween Howl is set for Friday, October 24, 2014. Stay tuned for details!
. . . . . . .
THANKS to our downtown businesses and the Concord Community for a FANTASTIC Halloween Howl on 10/25/13! Click here to see awesome photos from our Facebook friends. See you next year!
2013 Halloween Howl: Friday, October 25, 5:30-7:30 pm
Families from across the region look forward with great excitement to the safe and celebratory atmosphere that Halloween Howl brings to downtown Concord!
This year's festivities include:
- Trick-or-treating at downtown businesses
- Horse-drawn wagon rides ($3 pp)
- Costume parade with Nazzy and Mya from WJYY-FM
- Ghost Dinner Band LIVE in Bicentennial Square (7:30)
- Climbing wall (5:30-6:30)
- Photo booth
Together, Intown Concord and the City of Concord’s Parks + Recreation Department produce this FREE community event, which regularly attracts 5,000+ event-goers.
Check out last year's Halloween Howl event page on Facebook.
Halloween Howl is sponsored by...
- Gondwana & Divine Clothing Co.
- Evolution Rock + Fitness
- True Brew Barista & Cafe
- Regency Mortgage Corp.
- Better Homes and Gardens/The Masiello Group
If you’re interested in volunteering to help with Halloween Howl, please contact us at 603-226-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!