Tax-Deductible Membership – What’s in it for YOU!
Become a member of Intown Concord today! Complete a membership form (click here for a print-and-mail packet that includes both member and event sponsor info), or contact our office at 603-226-2150 or via e-mail at info [at] intownconcord.org.
- Direct link from our new website to yours
- Opportunity to promote happenings through Intown Concord’s very popular Facebook page frequented by 3,900+ local fans and weekly e-news received by 800+ subscribers
- Invitations to, advanced notice, and “members-only” rates for special events
- Discounts on business promotion opportunities Concord Guide ads and select cooperative advertising programs
- Enhanced listing in Concord Guides, distribution points to include the Manchester Regional Airport, several Visitor Welcome Centers throughout the state and City
- Advocacy at City Hall for critical downtown issues like snow removal and parking
- Increased tax base by converting under-utilized downtown buildings to revenue producing ventures
- Increased retail mix, resulting in a greater circulation of dollars in our local economy and more choices for downtown consumers
- Façade rehabilitation and restoration contributing to higher property values
- Programs, initiatives, + marketing that promotes positive perception of downtown
- Preservation of downtown Concord as a unified shopping and cultural district that serves as the center of community life vibrant with events, activities and happenings
- Reinforced and expanded community pride that is the foundation of a thriving city-center
Business/Nonprofit Annual Membership
Our membership rates for businesses and nonprofits have changed and are now based on the number of full-time equivalent employees. Members are eligible for special promotional opportunities, enhanced listing on our new website, inclusion in our weekly e-news and popular social media, and more.
1-5 FTEs - $100
Up to 15 FTEs - $150
Up to 30 FTEs - $250
30 or more FTEs - $400
Individual membership - $50