Intown Concord offers sponsorship opportunities to fit every marketing goal and budget. Contact us today at 603-226-2150 or email@example.com to learn more.
NEW! Website and e-news sponsorships available
See that space just to the right of this paragraph? Imagine YOUR tile ad on every page (including the homepage) of our website, intownconcord.org - or embed it in our weekly e-newsletter! Your ad links directly to the webpage of your choosing. Call 226-2150 for availability or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Monthly website ad (200px X approx. 300px) - : $200/month
• Weekly e-news ad (160px X approx. 200px; 4 or 5 placements in a month): $200/month, or $150 if you also buy a monthly web ad
Intown Concord Annual General Meeting (March)
An excellent opportunity to connect with local and regional business owners, professionals, members of the Arts community, and residents.
• Commemoration Sponsor: $1,000
• Celebration Sponsor: $500
• Toasting Sponsor: $250
• Award Sponsor: $100
Upstairs, Downtown (May)
Connect with developers, realtors, property and business owners and those most interested in living in the downtown.
• Presenting Sponsor: $1,000
• Reception Sponsor: $500
• Refreshment Sponsor: $250
• Tour Sponsor: $100
Market Days Festival (July 18-20, 2013)
This favorite annual event regularly draws more than 50,000 attendees to downtown Concord, from members of the arts community to city officials and local and out of town event-goers.
• Presenting Sponsor: $10,000
• Capitol Sponsor: $7,500
• Eagle Sponsor: $5,000
• Bicentennial Sponsor: $2,500
• Phenix Sponsor: $1,500
• Smile Sponsor: $500
Halloween Howl (October 25, 2013)
Upwards of 3,000 children and families throng downtown streets in costume each autumn for this annual tradition.
• Headstone Sponsor: $2,500
• Skeleton Sponsor: $1,000
• Cobweb Sponsor: $500
Midnight Merriment (December 6, 2013)
Midnight Merriment is an excellent opportunity
for sponsors looking to connect with shoppers
and families from across the region and
• Presenting Sponsor: $5,000
• Silver Bells Sponsor: $2,500
• Santa’s Helper Sponsor: $1,000
• Snowflake Sponsor: $500
5th Annual Community Adult Spelling Bee (January, 2014)
The popular Spelling Bee provides a lively evening of (mostly) good natured adult competition.
• Queen Bee Sponsor: $5,000
• Bumblebee Sponsor: $2,500
• Honeycomb Sponsor: $1,000
• Nectar & Pollen Sponsor: $500
Banners on Main
Sponsor one of the Shop, Dine, Live, or Play banners on Main Street, and your business or nonprofit’s pennant will be on display for all downtown visitors to see. Program complete for 2013.
Springtime in downtown Concord heralds the annual appearance of the beloved flower barrels. As the beautiful blooms catch the eye of passers by, your sponsorship sign will be clearly visible. Program complete for 2013.