Choose Downtown First!
Make plans to meet up at Discover Downtown Spring Fever, Thursday through Saturday, May 5-6-7! Not only will you find unique gifts for moms, dads, and grads in downtown Concord - but there's lots going on, including:
- Spring Fever Coupon Flyer - with more than 20 downtown deals for your shopping & dining pleasure from 5/5 to 5/7. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COUPON FLYER
- Downtown-wide gift basket raffle -sign up at stores (no purchase necessary)
- "Downtown Dollars" raffle @ TD Bank, 143 N. Main Street (no purchase necessary)
- Dining al fresco (and a new view!) throughout downtown
- Live music - it's the start of busker season!
- Cinco de Mayo (5/5, of course! Many restaurant specials)
- Sign up for the MCSB Rock 'n Race (11am to 2pm 5/5 & 5/6) at Merrimack County Savings Bank and save $6.00!
- Digger comes out of hibernation on 5/6! Photos at 4pm on Phenix Plaza
- Surprise Flash Mob (5/6 late afternoon- don't miss it! )
- Free Comic Book Day (5/7)
- Concord Farmers' Market, Capitol Street, Opening Day (5/7)
- Perennial Exchange at the Concord City Auditorium (5/7)
- Super Saturday Morning at Red River Theatres ($5.00)
- “Sketch Crawl” with Drawing Attention; Meet 10:00am-1:00pm at Phenix Plaza
- McGowan Fine Art - Artist Talk w/Matt Brown at 11:00am –10 Hills Ave
- More music, trivia, and in-store events at your favorite downtown businesses and performance venues
- And don't forget...MOTHERS' DAY is May 8!
Shop, dine, discover, and ENJOY beautiful downtown Concord this spring!
DOWNTOWN BUSINESSES: Click here to sign up and find event kit & other merchant info.
Thank you to TD Bank for their support of Discover Downtown.
***VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for 2016 Market Days Festival - It is easy to sign up through Volunteer Spot!! You can view all available positions, days, times, shifts, who else is volunteering, etc. Thank you for in for joining the 2016 Market Days Team!
Are Interested in being a Market Days Sponsor? We have a great sponsorship package offering unique opportunities for your business to present and engaged throughout the Market Days Festival. Click here for sponsorship details.
Intown Concord's economic vitality workgroup has been doing some research and thinking about what new businesses would be likely to THRIVE in downtown Concord, New Hampshire. What would you most like to see added to the downtown business-scape? Click here to complete the survey