Midnight Merriment is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013 ~ DOWNTOWN CONCORD!
FRIDAY, DEC. 6, 5:30 TO 12 MIDNIGHT
Join us downtown to kick off Concord's holiday shopping season at Midnight Merriment! Enjoy unique, locally owned businesses, beautifully decorated windows and historic buildings, and old-fashioned hospitality, throughout the downtown.
- Dine with friends and family at a variety of tasty downtown restaurants...
- Enjoy festive holiday decorations, special promotions, and refreshments at your favorite shops throughout Concord’s downtown - bring your wallet and support our local economy!
- Strolling caroling groups will delight your ears throughout the evening...
- Concord Arts Market’s Giftopolis on 2 levels in Eagle Square Atrium – more than 20 fine art and craft vendors, one night only (6:30 to 12 midnight)
- Bring your camera and your wish list for a visit with Santa in Eagle Square Atrium (6:00 to 7:30)
- Deliver your letter to Santa at Santa's letterbox (built by Parker Academy) at Bicentennial Square. (Stamped letters should be addressed to: Operation Santa, 25 Dorchester Avenue, Boston MA 02205)
- Enjoy the tree and manger scene and menorah on City Plaza
- Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association Lights of Life Remembrance Ceremony – 6:30pm at Merrimack County Savings Bank
- Warm Up With a Book - Children's stories read by local celebs, free books for kids, courtesy of Concord Public Library Foundation - Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt (6:00 to 8:00)
- Festively decorated, historic Kimball House Mansion (at the Capitol Center for the Arts) open for tours; hot beverages and other refreshments; gift certificates for CCA programming available for purchase. (5:30 to 10:00)
- Toys for Tots drive and visits with Santa at NH Federal Credit Union, 47 N. Main St.
- Free, festive treats and conversation at New Hampshire Public Health Association, 4 Park Street, Suite 403 (6:00 to 9:00)
- Women's Club of Concord open house with warm drinks, baked goods, and Chamberlin House tours, 44 Pleasant Street (5:30 to 7:30)
- Open Door Theatre presents a theatrical adaptation of the poetry of Robert Frost @ 8:00pm - New England College, 62 N. Main St.
- Leather Ornament Workshop with Claire Renaud at the League of NH Craftsmen HQ, 49 S. Main St.; call 224-3375 for info or to register (5:30 to 9:30)
- Holiday Poster Sale at Red River Theatres - featuring movie posters of films shown at RRT and lots more.
Midnight Merriment is presented by...
With support from...