Next Midnight Merriment is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013 ~ DOWNTOWN CONCORD!
Want to sponsor? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch this page for details of 2013 Merriment to come!
~ ~ ~
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Sun Tan City
Zoe & Co. Bra Fitters
Granite Restaurant & Bar
Thanks for joining us for last year's Midnight Merriment on Dec. 7, 2012, Intown Concord’s official kick-off to the winter holiday shopping season! Shoppers delighted in dozens of unique, locally owned businesses, sparkling white lights, beautifully decorated windows and historic buildings and old-fashioned warm hospitality throughout the downtown.
Got photos from last year's Midnight Merriment? Post them on our Facebook Midnight Merriment page - and don't forget to RSVP & invite your friends!
There are lots of GREAT reasons to come to downtown Concord for Midnight Merriment! Here's the lineup:
• Dine with friends and family at a variety of tasty downtown restaurants
• Enjoy festive holiday decorations, special promotions, and refreshments at your favorite shops throughout Concord’s downtown - bring your wallet and support our local economy!
• Strolling caroling groups will delight your ears throughout the evening
• Concord Arts Market’s Giftopolis on 2 levels in Eagle Square – more than 20 vendors, one night only. 6:30 pm to midnight
• Visit with Santa and his elves in the Atrium in Eagle Square from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
• Storytelling, refreshments, and tours of the festively decorated Kimball House mansion at the Capitol Center for the Arts from 5:30 to 10:00 pm
• Deliver your letter to Santa at Santa's letterbox (built by Parker Academy) in Bicentennial Square (NOTE: Letters should be addressed to Santa Claus Lane, North Pole, AK 99705 and must have a stamp and return address)
• Star-gaze with the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center on City Plaza
• Visit the NH Historical Society Museum, offering free admission and 10% off in the Museum Store from 5:00 to 10:00 pm. New Hampshire author Rebecca Rule will be there from 7:00 to 9:00 pm to sign copies of her new book, The Iciest, Diciest, Scariest Sled Ride Ever!
• “Warm up with a Book” – Join the Concord Public Library Foundation and celebrity readers for free books, cookies, and your favorite holiday stories from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at 70 North Main Street (former Butters space)
• Nosh on holiday treats and participate in a small-group basket-weaving workshop with Alice Ogden at the League of NH Craftsmen Craft Center at 49 South Main Street. Contact the League (click here) for registration info.
• Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association Lights of Life Remembrance Ceremony – 6:30 at Merrimack County Savings Bank
• Rock out with DJ Nazzy and WJYY on City Plaza while checking out the beautiful Intown Concord ice sculpture
• Enjoy the tree and manger scene on City Plaza